We are looking for individuals passionate to assist with back office administration, who possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and who are accurate, efficient administrators with a legal aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drafting / Meetings
- Conduct all administrative and back-office work for our clients
- Oversee customers financial data; and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable
- Conduct daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting and record payments and adjustments.
- Conduct client income, expenditure calculations and recons.
Experience & Qualification:
- Relevant legal degree
- Strong Legal background
- Ability to carry out income and expense calculations for customers
- Strong eye for detail
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent written etiquette
- Able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Own car and an existing and dedicated 10MB uncapped Fibre or ADSL Line
- Must be able to work UK hours
- Reliable transport